Here’s the 4th spread from the pokemon zine I made for Light Grey Art Lab!
The show is now open, so if you’re in the Minneapolis area, you should definitely go check it out.
You can find more information about the show here.
oKAY I JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I’M SOOOO HAPPY THIS IS NOT LIKE THE ORIGINAL ANIME AT ALL!!!!!!!
Because we’ve all KNOW that Ami is kinda shy and quiet. That’s a given. But people forget (thanks to the original anime) that Rei never really had friends or a social life at all before Usagi EITHER. So she’s awkward and unsure of herself too!!!!
AND SO WITH THAT I LOOOOVELOVELOVELOVE Ami kinda taking her by the hand and leading her through this new concept of ~~friendship~~ because AMI KNOWS HOW SHE FEELS, SHE’S BEEN THERE!!! AND USAGI SHOWED HER HOW TO “FRIEND” SO NOW SHE’S SHOWING REI AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH ;-;
These images are only in use for fun. They are PROHIBITED for profit. You may use them for background displays (best sized for iTouch or iPhone). Thank you! -dorKus
a transparent mew to float on your blog!!
The young lady that was shot in the head by a police officer is still waiting to be interviewed by the police department
(they’ve edited the articles to take out the white part and that she was killed hehehe)
Residents knew it was BS.
Turns out Mya was shot by a police officer. The department forced surgeons to take the bullet out and took the bullet for “Ballistics”
Over a week later, she still has yet to be contacted by the department
Do not let her story go ignored
laverne cox is well on her way to becoming one of the most important, inspiring feminist icons of our time don’t even look at me if you think differently.
what if trolls and humans have vastly different body compositions and so sollux’s eyebeams, which can like disintegrate a troll where they stand, just kind of tickle a human and he’s like THE2E ALIIEN2 ARE FUCKIING TERRIIFYIING
I REALLY LOVE THIS
rip to my handsmy queen’s new design is so cuTE ♥
Let’s keep this first part brief:
On Monday September 8th, the ebook price of Dystopolis, my short story collection about six humans trying to figure out their place in a future society that has a veiled and incoherent agenda, will be going up to $6.99 - that’s $2.99 more than the current price. I’m doing this for two reasons:
- There is a trend with self-publishing nowadays that says you have to aggressively undercut the prices of other authors to sell books. It’s why I set Dystopolis at $4 when I published it in March - one way of approaching the Kindle store is to seek out the cheapest stuff available, and it sucks for the people who worked to make the things you read.
- Here’s the more exciting thing: on September 8th, Dystopolis will no longer be a Kindle exclusive, so there’s no motive to keep it cheap. It’s had to be both cheap and exclusive up until this point so it can share in profits from the Prime lenders’ library, as well as Kindle unlimited, but I’m jettisoning that approach in favour of spreading things further. So, on the 8th, Dystopolis will be available DRM-free on Gumroad, and I’ll also be submitting it to the ebook stores where you can currently find Tales From The End - so by the end of September, you should see it popping up on iBooks, the Nook store, Kobo, and a few others. This might take a little while - the distributor I’m planning to use submits stuff in batches - but it’ll spread things out a little more.
I’ll also be increasing the price of Tales From The End around that time from $3 to $4.99.
Finally, I’ve mentioned the Dystopolis audiobook once or twice in the last few weeks. I’ll be doubling down on that soon, and I’m hoping to have something polished and ready by the end of September. The key thing here is that you have either the paperback or ebook of Dystopolis, you’ll get the audiobook for free. I’m still not sure how to manage this when the time comes, but I’m determined to make it so people aren’t paying twice for cross-platform releases where possible. If you bought the paperback, you should already have access to the ebook (check the back page) - this will continue that trend.
But anyway: the key thing for now is that Dystopolis will stay at four tiny dollars (or the equivalent regional price) until the first week in September, and you can buy it at this price here. While you still can.
- calling the legitimate anger of oppressed people “drama” or “hate”
- referring to allocation of human rights as simply “politics”
- referring to basic human empathy as “political correctness”
- the childlike refusal to admit mistakes and throwing a literal tantrum
- "it’s just my opinion"
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.